Thursday, June 2, 2016

The Exciting Stuff


I have ONE WEEK until I set off on my trip. I will be gone for 5 weeks, WOW. I have had a lot of people asking where I will be going and what I will be doing. So as a way to quickly get the word out, here is my trip, in pictures ;).


Italy: 


Castiglion Fiorentino



Assisi
 

Formia


Rome


England-


London-



The Cotswolds


Scotland


Melrose Abbey



Dunnottar Castle
 

Eilean Donan Castle


Scottish Highlands-


Edinburgh


Northern Ireland


The Dark Hedges


Carrick-a-Rede Bridge


Ireland


Cliffs of Moher




Blarney Castle



Cork


Dublin


Iceland


Reykjavik


Gullfoss



Skogafoss
 

Fjaðrárgljúfur




Well, there is my trip in pictures! Now I realize that everything probably will not be as picturesque as it looks in these professional tourism photos, but I would bet that everything is still just as amazing :).  ONE WEEK. Whoohoo!

-Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment