Monday, July 8, 2013

Why Hello There!



 Hello there!

My name is Kelsey. 



I am a wife, teacher, adventurer, reader, writer, food lover, and board game enthusiast.

It has now been I little over six wonderful months since I have been married!



 I am finally starting the blog that I promised myself that I would all those months ago! The first few posts on here will be about the wedding. While planning my wedding I really took advantage of other brides’ blog posts to help me out, so I would like to spread the love! I have done A LOT of research into the whole budget wedding thing and mine was a success! I plan to do a post about planning a wedding for over 300 invited guests under $5,000. I plan to do a post where I show how I used Pinterest to design my wedding, and maybe I will do a post on planning a fantastic honeymoon for less! After I have finally finished the wedding stuff I will move on to the new thing that is consuming my life right now (and will be consuming for a LONG time) teaching! I will probably touch on things like traveling, recipes, etc as well!

Always, KP

1 comment:

  1. Say what?! Who is this awesome person that wrote this?

    ReplyDelete