Friday, July 12, 2013

My post will be coming on Monday!

As a bride, my biggest challenge was planning a wedding on a budget. I looked forever on the internet for a good list of suggestions on how to do this, but all I could ever find was  "Plan a Wedding under $10,000" (which was WAY over my budget!) OR I would finally find a wedding planned under $5,000 but they only invited 100 guests! I was planning a LARGE wedding (over 350 guests invited) and still needed to be under $5,000! Where was the "how-to" for that?! 

Well I, along with my husband, great family, and devoted friends made it happen! So I want to help the other brides out there planning a LARGE budget wedding!

So, coming on Monday will be the post I have been working on ALL week!



Please stay tuned for it!

Until then,
  Please keep yourselves entertained with these videos:

A classic cat video:



Learn a little more about what is happening in the world:


If you are a literature lover like me, check out this modern adaptation of Pride&Prejudice:
 
  

Enjoy and have a great weekend!

 Always,
KP

No comments:

Post a Comment